The school admits students belonging to all strata of society. Drona's International School has a heterogeneous class composition and we admit children of people from all walks of life. Admissions are granted to students from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and from various communities.
At DIS we have strived to make our admission process as simple as possible to ensure that all prospective parents enjoy a stress free application experience.
Step 1: Admission Enquiry:Submit the online Enquiry Form from this link or visit the school admissions office. Our admissions counsellor will get back to you to answer your questions and collect the required information.
Step 2: RegistrationThe parents are requested to visit the school Admission Office, fill out the registration form and purchase the school prospectus. Kindly carry one latest Passport size photo of the child and the parents along with the self-attested Date of Birth certificate.
Step 3: School Visit & Interaction with the PrincipalParents / Guardians are invited to visit the school campus to understand the culture and ethos of the Institution. A meeting can be scheduled with the Principal, so parents can have an interaction with the Head of the school, ask questions and collect any information they require. This can be done by fixing a prior appointment through email or telephone. A meeting can also be arranged with the Vice Principal or any other faculty member that you may wish to see.
Step 4: Form submissionParents need to fill out the admission form and ensure that all documents are in order. Kindly intimate the school in case your child requires some special assistance due to any health reasons.
The following documents need to be submitted along with the Registration Form
- Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Copy of Report Card of previous year.
- Aadhar Card.
- 3 Passport size photographs of the student.
- 2 photographs of Parents. (Joint Photograph)
- Original TC from the previous school.
- A Fitness Certificate from an MBBS medical practicioner stating clearly that the child is fit for routine activities of the school.
- The Admission form must be completed and duly signed by both Parents. It contains information which will assist you in your relationship with the School.
- Students are admitted on First Come, First Served basis depending on vacancies in various classes.
- We conduct no formal interviews with the child or the parent.
- Selected candidates will be required to make the fee payment within 7 days of the declaration of the result.
- The school reserves the right to admissions. In all matters pertaining to admission, the decision of the Admission Committee will be final.
Step 5: Payment of FeesOnce the above steps are satisfactorily completed parents will receive an admission offer and may pay the applicable fees to confirm admission.